Top – Karrimor, running trousers (NOT leggings or disco pants, let’s be clear!) – TK Maxx, running shoes – Asics
Happy new year everyone! I hope 2013 brings you joy, health and a good dose of smiles. As you know I do love to make some resolutions each year for me to try and follow to improve myself. Let’s crack on with them
- Six pack. There, I said it. No going back now. No more fannying around, half heartedly training. It’s GO HARD or go home. I’m aiming for go hard. I want to be someone that is overjoyed with what they see in the mirror each morning and frankly I’m letting myself down with my belly. I’ve got some badass workouts planned, as well as good cardio (running and zumba) and boot camp continuing this year.
- Cook from scratch more. This has already been worked on the past two years and I want to make a breakthrough.
- Go green. I’m rather hoping that in 2013 I will be better at shopping local and recycling rather than buying everything I want to get more hands on and more crafty. Cards, presents etc.
- Love myself. This ties in a bit with with the exercise and eating but also extends to taking better care of myself : moisturising for example.
- Actually see more real people or at least keep in touch better. Yes, I didn’t really keep in touch with the people IRL that I should have. BAD me, I regret it.
- NO MORE DRINK every weekend. I need a flow chart that mostly ends in ‘no to wine’ and just drink a fruit tea. It’s expensive and a silly way to cope with shit. It’s been too easy.
- Make my blog into something people want to read and engage with. sometimes I feel like I just post junk. More positivity and less whinging.
- Get into Youtubing. Or ‘Hughtubing’ as I like to say. Unpopular as my vlog posts tend to be I find that I quite enjoy recording a video, so I’d like to get one canned once a month..
- Providing a good home to a four legged friend. I am rather hoping we can find third member to our mini family. This could be initially difficult as we would like to take a punt on another rescue home dog but hopefully will be a happily ever after.
- Ease off the technology. Checking my phone for emails all the time is just silly and having the laptop on all evening is quite sad. Give it a break.
That’s the lot. So to recap, it’s looking like a lean, MEAN, green Twenty Thirteen. I’d like to keep you updated every once in a while and hope to make some progress on each one of these.