BurbageMonday, April 03, 2017
I plumped for going on the walk a planned. The quantity of people not being trampled to death by the herd somehow convinced me that we too may escape certain death, though I opted to walk the planned route in reverse to get the cow infested area done with asafp.
- The undergrowth was sopping wet which quickly made boots and trousers wet too.
- The muddy upper path was definitely the hardened walkers route as opposed to the easy surfaced path below.
- Cows move, sometimes as a HECK of a pace if they think their farmer buddy has brought din-dins.
- If cows are on the move, so am I. Often to the detriment of our circular walk... More of a u-turn at halfway...
- Never try to dry saturated boots in front of an open fire as they will shrink/melt